FANDOM


Spearman
★★★★

Cain 4S m

Cain

When Cain was young, he was the greatest spearman in Saint. But for some reason, he left Saint and formed Chaos, the nation of darkness.

Category Death Lord (Chaos)
Element Fire element Fire
Gender Male
Rarity Rare
Type Type All-purpose
Attack Attack 572
Defense Defense 259
HP Hp 1952
Critical Critical 2.4%
Required Exp 45,050 to Max Level
8,000 to Max Enhance
Skills
Leader Skill
Leader Skill
Overwhelming Spearmanship
Increases attack speed for Fire Attribute heroes by 16%
Increases attack speed for Fire Attribute allies by 12%, when you start
Increases attack speed for Fire Attribute allies by 12%, when you start
Normal Skill Ⅰ
Multiple Explosion
Multiple Explosion
Swings your spear every 4 seconds and creates multiple bombs 8 times which deal 520% damage
20% chance to create Multiple Explosion dealing 80% damage to all enemies
Create multiple explosion dealing 80% damage to all enemies(Reusable Turns:4, Mana Used:5)
Normal Skill Ⅱ
Fiery Critical Hit
Fiery Critical Hit
Deals 2% chance of an explosive critical hit which burns enemies.
25% chance to fire Explosive Fire dealing 80% damage to some range area of enemy, 35% chance of burning the enemy
Fires Explosive Fire dealing 80% damage to some range area of enemy, 35% chance of burning the enemy
Tag Skill
Cry of the Dragon Knight
Cry of the Dragon Knight
Increases team attack speed by 20% (lasts 20 seconds)
Increases attack speed by 16% of all allies for 2 turns
Increases attack speed by 16% of all allies for 2 turns(Reusable Turns:3, Mana Used:4)
Special Skill
N/A
 ?
Shooting Mode | Arena Mode | Super Arena

Supreme Commander
★★★★★

Cain 5S m

Cain

The great war between dragons and people occurred according to the "Supreme Commander" of Chaos' plan. Of course, not many people know this.

Category Death Lord (Chaos)
Element Fire element Fire
Gender Male
Rarity Rare
Type Type All-purpose
Attack Attack 854
Defense Defense 398
HP Hp 2832
Critical Critical 2.7%
Required Exp 56,550 to Max Level
16,000 to Max Enhance
Skills
Leader Skill
Leader Skill
Overwhelming Spearmanship
Increases attack speed for Fire Attribute heroes by 18%
Increases attack speed for Fire Attribute allies by 13.5%, when you start
Increases attack speed for Fire Attribute allies by 13.5%, when you start
Normal Skill Ⅰ
Multiple Explosion
Multiple Explosion
Swings your spear every 4 seconds and creates multiple bombs 8 times which deal 585% damage
20% chance to create Multiple Explosion dealing 90% damage to all enemies
Create multiple explosion dealing 90% damage to all enemies(Reusable Turns:4, Mana Used:5)
Normal Skill Ⅱ
Fiery Critical Hit
Fiery Critical Hit
Deals 2.5% chance of an explosive critical hit which burns enemies.
25% chance to fire Explosive Fire dealing 90% damage to some range area of enemy, 35% chance of burning the enemy
Fires Explosive Fire dealing 90% damage to some range area of enemy, 35% chance of burning the enemy
Tag Skill
Cry of the Dragon Knight
Cry of the Dragon Knight
Increases team attack speed by 23% (lasts 20 seconds)
Increases attack speed by 18% of all allies for 2 turns
Increases attack speed by 18% of all allies for 2 turns(Reusable Turns:3, Mana Used:4)
Special Skill
N/A
 ?
Shooting Mode | Arena Mode | Super Arena

Dragon Slayer
★★★★★★

Cain 6S m

Cain

"The name of Dragon Slayer represents the ability to fight against a dragon alone symbolically. Do you still not know who made that scar on Drectan's face?" - Nerphym

Category Death Lord (Chaos)
Element Fire element Fire
Gender Male
Rarity Rare
Type Type All-purpose
Attack Attack 1227
Defense Defense 586
HP Hp 4175
Critical Critical 3.0%
Required Exp 69,300 to Max Level
32,000 to Max Enhance
Skills
Leader Skill
Leader Skill
Overwhelming Spearmanship
Increases attack speed for Fire Attribute heroes by 20%
Increases attack speed for Fire Attribute allies by 15%, when you start
Increases attack speed for Fire Attribute allies by 15%, when you start
Normal Skill Ⅰ
Multiple Explosion
Multiple Explosion
Swings your spear every 4 seconds and creates multiple bombs 8 times which deal 650% damage
20% chance to create Multiple Explosion dealing 100% damage to all enemies
Create multiple explosion dealing 100% damage to all enemies(Reusable Turns:4, Mana Used:6)
Normal Skill Ⅱ
Fiery Critical Hit
Fiery Critical Hit
Deals 3% chance of an explosive critical hit which burns enemies.
25% chance to fire Explosive Fire dealing 100% damage to some range area of enemy, 35% chance of burning the enemy
Fires Explosive Fire dealing 100% damage to some range area of enemy, 35% chance of burning the enemy
Tag Skill
Cry of the Dragon Knight
Cry of the Dragon Knight
Increases team attack speed by 25% (lasts 20 seconds)
Increases attack speed by 20% of all allies for 2 turns
Increases attack speed by 20% of all allies for 2 turns(Reusable Turns:3, Mana Used:4)
Special Skill
N/A
 ?
Shooting Mode | Arena Mode | Super Arena

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.