FANDOM


 

Mecarn 1S m

Mecarn

A taciturn Mecarn just got into a mine and ground up lumps of metal.

Category Nation pendragon Pendragon
Element Fire element Fire
Gender Male
Rarity Normal
Type Type Attack
Attack Attack 167
Defense Defense 91
HP Hp 540
Critical Critical 1.3%
Required Exp 18,060 to Max Level
1,000 to Max Enhance
Skills
Leader Skill
Leader Skill
Will of Black Steel
Increases attack for Pendragon heroes by 5%.
Increases attack for Pendragon allies by 2.5%, when you start.
Increases attack for Pendragon allies by 2.5%, when you start.
Normal Skill
Incandescent Weapons
Incandescent Weapons
Fires 4 Explosive Weapon every 2.5 seconds for a total of 600% damage. 5% chance to burn the enemy for every hit
30% chance to fire Explosive Weapons dealing 50% damage to some range area of enemy, 35% chance of burning the enemy
Fire Explosive Weapons dealing 50% damage to some range area of enemy, 35% chance of burning the enemy(Reusable Turns:?,Mana Used:?)
Tag Skill
Heart of Lava
Heart of Lava
Increases team attack speed by 13% (lasts 15 seconds)
Ready to Counterattack
Counterattack the enemy who attacks you by 50% for 3 turns
Counterattack the enemy who attacks you by 50% for 3 turns(Reusable Turns:6,Mana Used:2)
Special Skill
N/A
 ?
Shooting Mode | Arena Mode | Super Arena

 
★★

Mecarn 2S m

Mecarn

Not even one dragon plays a trick to Mecarn. He never answers to any question.

Category Nation pendragon Pendragon
Element Fire element Fire
Gender Male
Rarity Normal
Type Type Attack
Attack Attack 249
Defense Defense 136
HP Hp 735
Critical Critical 1.3%
Required Exp 25,800 to Max Level
2,000 to Max Enhance
Skills
Leader Skill
Leader Skill
Will of Black Steel
Increases attack for Pendragon heroes by 6%.
Increases attack for Pendragon allies by 3%, when you start.
Increases attack for Pendragon allies by 3%, when you start.
Normal Skill
Incandescent Weapons
Incandescent Weapons
Fires 4 Explosive Weapon every 2.5 seconds for a total of 720% damage. 6% chance to burn the enemy for every hit
30% chance to fire Explosive Weapons dealing 60% damage to some range area of enemy, 35% chance of burning the enemy
Fire Explosive Weapons dealing 60% damage to some range area of enemy, 35% chance of burning the enemy(Reusable Turns:?,Mana Used:?)
Tag Skill
Heart of Lava
Heart of Lava
Increases team attack speed by 15% (lasts 15 seconds)
Ready to Counterattack
Counterattack the enemy who attacks you by 60% for 3 turns
Counterattack the enemy who attacks you by 60% for 3 turns(Reusable Turns:6,Mana Used:3)
Special Skill
N/A
 ?
Shooting Mode | Arena Mode | Super Arena

 
★★★

Mecarn 3S m

Mecarn

"I'm a quiet person too but.. Mecarn never speaks a word at all. I thought he was an aphasic until I see him answering to the Bella's order." -Elsys

Category Nation pendragon Pendragon
Element Fire element Fire
Gender Male
Rarity Normal
Type Type Attack
Attack Attack 356
Defense Defense 199
HP Hp 1132
Critical Critical 1.8%
Required Exp 34,800 to Max Level
4,000 to Max Enhance
Skills
Leader Skill
Leader Skill
Will of Black Steel
Increases attack for Pendragon heroes by 7%.
Increases attack for Pendragon allies by 3.5%, when you start.
Increases attack for Pendragon allies by 3.5%, when you start.
Normal Skill
Incandescent Weapons
Incandescent Weapons
Fires 4 Explosive Weapon every 2.5 seconds for a total of 840% damage. 7% chance to burn the enemy for every hit
30% chance to fire Explosive Weapons dealing 70% damage to some range area of enemy, 35% chance of burning the enemy
Fire Explosive Weapons dealing 70% damage to some range area of enemy, 35% chance of burning the enemy(Reusable Turns:?,Mana Used:?)
Tag Skill
Heart of Lava
Heart of Lava
Increases team attack speed by 18% (lasts 15 seconds)
Ready to Counterattack
Counterattack the enemy who attacks you by 70% for 3 turns
Counterattack the enemy who attacks you by 70% for 3 turns(Reusable Turns:6,Mana Used:3)
Special Skill
N/A
 ?
Shooting Mode | Arena Mode | Super Arena

Steel
★★★★

Mecarn 4S m

Mecarn

Mecarn wears steel made armor and equipment. Also, his indomitable will is as strong as steel.

Category Nation pendragon Pendragon
Element Fire element Fire
Gender Male
Rarity Normal
Type Type Attack
Attack Attack 532
Defense Defense 291
HP Hp 1735
Critical Critical 1.8%
Required Exp 45,050 to Max Level
8,000 to Max Enhance
Skills
Leader Skill
Leader Skill
Will of Black Steel
Increases attack for Pendragon heroes by 8%.
Increases attack for Pendragon allies by 4%, when you start.
Increases attack for Pendragon allies by 4%, when you start.
Normal Skill
Incandescent Weapons
Incandescent Weapons
Fires 4 Explosive Weapon every 2.5 seconds for a total of 960% damage. 8% chance to burn the enemy for every hit
30% chance to fire Explosive Weapons dealing 80% damage to some range area of enemy, 35% chance of burning the enemy
Fire Explosive Weapons dealing 80% damage to some range area of enemy, 35% chance of burning the enemy(Reusable Turns:?,Mana Used:?)
Tag Skill
Heart of Lava
Heart of Lava
Increases team attack speed by 20% (lasts 15 seconds)
Ready to Counterattack
Counterattack the enemy who attacks you by 80% for 3 turns
Counterattack the enemy who attacks you by 80% for 3 turns(Reusable Turns:6,Mana Used:4)
Special Skill
N/A
 ?
Shooting Mode | Arena Mode | Super Arena

Iron Mask
★★★★★

Mecarn 5S m

Mecarn

No one hardly ever seen Mecarn's face properly. He takes his duty silently, having an iron mask on his face.

Category Nation pendragon Pendragon
Element Fire element Fire
Gender Male
Rarity Normal
Type Type Attack
Attack Attack 810
Defense Defense 434
HP Hp 2628
Critical Critical 1.9%
Required Exp 56,550 to Max Level
16,000 to Max Enhance
Skills
Leader Skill
Leader Skill
Will of Black Steel
Increases attack for Pendragon heroes by 9%.
Increases attack for Pendragon allies by 4.5%, when you start.
Increases attack for Pendragon allies by 4.5%, when you start.
Normal Skill
Incandescent Weapons
Incandescent Weapons
Fires 4 Explosive Weapon every 2.5 seconds for a total of 1080% damage. 9% chance to burn the enemy for every hit
30% chance to fire Explosive Weapons dealing 90% damage to some range area of enemy, 35% chance of burning the enemy
Fire Explosive Weapons dealing 90% damage to some range area of enemy, 35% chance of burning the enemy(Reusable Turns:?,Mana Used:?)
Tag Skill
Heart of Lava
Heart of Lava
Increases team attack speed by 23% (lasts 15 seconds)
Ready to Counterattack
Counterattack the enemy who attacks you by 90% for 3 turns
Counterattack the enemy who attacks you by 90% for 3 turns(Reusable Turns:6,Mana Used:4)
Special Skill
N/A
 ?
Shooting Mode | Arena Mode | Super Arena

Commander of Iron Blood
★★★★★★

Mecarn 6S m

Mecarn

Mecarn got honored from Bella, and was appointed as an aide. He followed Bella's order and was famous as a Commander of Blood and Iron who lead the dragons.

Category Nation pendragon Pendragon
Element Fire element Fire
Gender Male
Rarity Normal
Type Type Attack
Attack Attack 1173
Defense Defense 651
HP Hp 3788
Critical Critical 2.5%
Required Exp 69,300 to Max Level
32,000 to Max Enhance
Skills
Leader Skill
Leader Skill
Will of Black Steel
Increases attack for Pendragon heroes by 10%.
Increases attack for Pendragon allies by 5%, when you start.
Increases attack for Pendragon allies by 5%, when you start.
Normal Skill
Incandescent Weapons
Incandescent Weapons
Fires 4 Explosive Weapon every 2.5 seconds for a total of 1200% damage. 10% chance to burn the enemy for every hit
30% chance to fire Explosive Weapons dealing 100% damage to some range area of enemy, 35% chance of burning the enemy
Fire Explosive Weapons dealing 100% damage to some range area of enemy, 35% chance of burning the enemy(Reusable Turns:?,Mana Used:?)
Tag Skill
Heart of Lava
Heart of Lava
Increases team attack speed by 25% (lasts 15 seconds)
Ready to Counterattack
Counterattack the enemy who attacks you by 100% for 3 turns
Counterattack the enemy who attacks you by 100% for 3 turns(Reusable Turns:6,Mana Used:5)
Special Skill
N/A
 ?
Shooting Mode | Arena Mode | Super Arena

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.