FANDOM


 

Metheus 1S m

Metheus

A battle android created after someone's many experiments. He's widely considered a success, but his creator doesn't seem satisfied.

Category Nation chaos Chaos
Element Wood element Wood
Gender Male
Rarity Normal
Type Type Balanced
Attack Attack 164
Defense Defense 69
HP Hp 684
Critical Critical 1.2%
Required Exp 18,060 to Max Level
1,000 to Max Enhance
Skills
Leader Skill
Leader Skill
Overload
Increases critical hit damage for Chaos heroes by 10%
Increases critical hit damage for Chaos allies by 5%, when you start.
Increases critical hit damage for Chaos allies by 5%, when you start.
Normal Skill
Mace Attack
Mace Attack
Swings and throws a mace every 4 seconds dealing MAX of 1200% damage. 1% chance of poisoning the enemy at every hit.
30% chance to attack with Mace dealing 50% damage to all enemies, 35% chance of poisoning the enemy
Attack with Mace dealing 50% damage to all enemies, 35% chance of poisoning the enemy(Reusable Turns:3, Mana Used:3)
Tag Skill
Slaughter Mode
Slaughter Mode
Increases team critical hit damage by 25% (lasts 15 seconds)
Protective Shield
Creates a protective shield to defend 1 attack for rear allies.
Creates a protective shield to defend 1 attack for rear allies.(Reusable Turns:5, Mana Used:10)
Special Skill
N/A
 ?
Shooting Mode | Arena Mode | Super Arena

 
★★

Metheus 2S m

Metheus

"If he's got one fatal flaw... It's that he's too kind and weak for a battle android." - Creator

Category Nation chaos Chaos
Element Wood element Wood
Gender Male
Rarity Normal
Type Type Balanced
Attack Attack 240
Defense Defense 112
HP Hp 1039
Critical Critical 1.5%
Required Exp 25,800 to Max Level
2,000 to Max Enhance
Skills
Leader Skill
Leader Skill
Overload
Increases critical hit damage for Chaos heroes by 12%
Increases critical hit damage for Chaos allies by 6%, when you start.
Increases critical hit damage for Chaos allies by 6%, when you start.
Normal Skill
Mace Attack
Mace Attack
Swings and throws a mace every 4 seconds dealing MAX of 1440% damage. 1.2% chance of poisoning the enemy at every hit.
30% chance to attack with Mace dealing 60% damage to all enemies, 35% chance of poisoning the enemy
Attack with Mace dealing 60% damage to all enemies, 35% chance of poisoning the enemy(Reusable Turns:3, Mana Used:4)
Tag Skill
Slaughter Mode
Slaughter Mode
Increases team critical hit damage by 30% (lasts 15 seconds)
Protective Shield
Creates a protective shield to defend 1 attack for rear allies.
Creates a protective shield to defend 1 attack for rear allies.(Reusable Turns:5, Mana Used:10)
Special Skill
N/A
 ?
Shooting Mode | Arena Mode | Super Arena

 
★★★

Metheus 3S m

Metheus

Nobody ever taught Metheus how to use an iron mace. He was probably programmed to use it like a professional.

Category Nation chaos Chaos
Element Wood element Wood
Gender Male
Rarity Normal
Type Type Balanced
Attack Attack 356
Defense Defense 169
HP Hp 1492
Critical Critical 1.7%
Required Exp 34,800 to Max Level
4,000 to Max Enhance
Skills
Leader Skill
Leader Skill
Overload
Increases critical hit damage for Chaos heroes by 14%
Increases critical hit damage for Chaos allies by 7%, when you start.
Increases critical hit damage for Chaos allies by 7%, when you start.
Normal Skill
Mace Attack
Mace Attack
Swings and throws a mace every 4 seconds dealing MAX of 1680% damage. 1.4% chance of poisoning the enemy at every hit.
30% chance to attack with Mace dealing 70% damage to all enemies, 35% chance of poisoning the enemy
Attack with Mace dealing 70% damage to all enemies, 35% chance of poisoning the enemy(Reusable Turns:3, Mana Used:4)
Tag Skill
Slaughter Mode
Slaughter Mode
Increases team critical hit damage by 35% (lasts 15 seconds)
Protective Shield
Creates a protective shield to defend 1 attack for rear allies.
Creates a protective shield to defend 1 attack for rear allies.(Reusable Turns:5, Mana Used:10)
Special Skill
N/A
 ?
Shooting Mode | Arena Mode | Super Arena

Prototype
★★★★

Metheus 4S m

Metheus

Chaos' famous swordsman sparred with "Prototype Metheus." Seeing the result, its creator panicked and drastically reduced Metheus' performance.

Category Nation chaos Chaos
Element Wood element Wood
Gender Male
Rarity Normal
Type Type Balanced
Attack Attack 528
Defense Defense 240
HP Hp 2327
Critical Critical 1.9%
Required Exp 45,050 to Max Level
8,000 to Max Enhance
Skills
Leader Skill
Leader Skill
Overload
Increases critical hit damage for Chaos heroes by 16%
Increases critical hit damage for Chaos allies by 8%, when you start.
Increases critical hit damage for Chaos allies by 8%, when you start.
Normal Skill
Mace Attack
Mace Attack
Swings and throws a mace every 4 seconds dealing MAX of 1920% damage. 1.6% chance of poisoning the enemy at every hit.
30% chance to attack with Mace dealing 80% damage to all enemies, 35% chance of poisoning the enemy
Attack with Mace dealing 80% damage to all enemies, 35% chance of poisoning the enemy(Reusable Turns:4, Mana Used:5)
Tag Skill
Slaughter Mode
Slaughter Mode
Increases team critical hit damage by 40% (lasts 15 seconds)
Protective Shield
Creates a protective shield to defend 1 attack for rear allies.
Creates a protective shield to defend 1 attack for rear allies.(Reusable Turns:5, Mana Used:10)
Special Skill
N/A
 ?
Shooting Mode | Arena Mode | Super Arena

Alpha
★★★★★

Metheus 5S m

Metheus

"So that was an incomplete "Alpha Type" Android? If those things get mass produced, it could endanger the peace of Saint." - Ellie

Category Nation chaos Chaos
Element Wood element Wood
Gender Male
Rarity Normal
Type Type Balanced
Attack Attack 810
Defense Defense 329
HP Hp 3300
Critical Critical 2.2%
Required Exp 56,550 to Max Level
16,000 to Max Enhance
Skills
Leader Skill
Leader Skill
Overload
Increases critical hit damage for Chaos heroes by 18%
Increases critical hit damage for Chaos allies by 9%, when you start.
Increases critical hit damage for Chaos allies by 9%, when you start.
Normal Skill
Mace Attack
Mace Attack
Swings and throws a mace every 4 seconds dealing MAX of 2160% damage. 1.8% chance of poisoning the enemy at every hit.
30% chance to attack with Mace dealing 90% damage to all enemies, 35% chance of poisoning the enemy
Attack with Mace dealing 90% damage to all enemies, 35% chance of poisoning the enemy(Reusable Turns:4, Mana Used:5)
Tag Skill
Slaughter Mode
Slaughter Mode
Increases team critical hit damage by 45% (lasts 15 seconds)
Protective Shield
Creates a protective shield to defend 1 attack for rear allies.
Creates a protective shield to defend 1 attack for rear allies.(Reusable Turns:5, Mana Used:10)
Special Skill
N/A
 ?
Shooting Mode | Arena Mode | Super Arena

Omega
★★★★★★

Metheus 6S m

Metheus

The completed android "Omega Metheus" is running rampant on the battlefield. It's basically a disaster for Saint.

Category Nation chaos Chaos
Element Wood element Wood
Gender Male
Rarity Normal
Type Type Balanced
Attack Attack 1205
Defense Defense 495
HP Hp 4605
Critical Critical 2.5%
Required Exp 69,300 to Max Level
32,000 to Max Enhance
Skills
Leader Skill
Leader Skill
Overload
Increases critical hit damage for Chaos heroes by 20%
Increases critical hit damage for Chaos allies by 10%, when you start.
Increases critical hit damage for Chaos allies by 10%, when you start.
Normal Skill
Mace Attack
Mace Attack
Swings and throws a mace every 4 seconds dealing MAX of 2400% damage. 12% chance of poisoning the enemy at every hit.
30% chance to attack with Mace dealing 100% damage to all enemies, 35% chance of poisoning the enemy
Attack with Mace dealing 100% damage to all enemies, 35% chance of poisoning the enemy(Reusable Turns:4, Mana Used:6)
Tag Skill
Slaughter Mode
Slaughter Mode
Increases team critical hit damage by 50% (lasts 15 seconds)
Protective Shield
Creates a protective shield to defend 1 attack for rear allies.
Creates a protective shield to defend 1 attack for rear allies.(Reusable Turns:5, Mana Used:10)
Special Skill
N/A
 ?
Shooting Mode | Arena Mode | Super Arena

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.