Hero Stats Edit
Valentine is the first ancient dragon to have betrayed Pendragon and turned to Chaos
|Death Lord (Chaos)|
|45,050 to Max Level|
|8,000 to Max Enhance|
The reason Valentine turned to Chaos is not known. Yet, emptiness was seen in her last appearance in Dragonia.
|Death Lord (Chaos)|
|56,550 to Max Level|
|16,000 to Max Enhance|
Valentine is a Chaos, Arena-oriented hero, specializing in outspeeding her opponents with Space-leaping and dealing damage to an area of enemies with Sword of Black Dragon, not only this, but she has a pretty high Curse infliction rate in the form of Judge of Abyss, which bolsters a potentially incredible damage output to a single target with the proper team bonuses.
- Solid Shooting performance, Sword of Black Dragon covers a considerable area to damage enemies along with a high damage %.
- Owns a few Arena team bonuses, al of which have an extremely good synergy with her, and viceversa.
- Sword of Black Dragon owns a pretty high damage %, rivaling Cain's Fiery Crit, but can go to further absurd levels thanks to team bonuses.
- Space-leaping is automatically cast every turn, saving potential mana for skillcasting, and at the same time buffing her Attack Speed, an important stat anywhere in the game.
- Very high snowballing potential thanks to the aforementioned points, coupled with fairly low cooldowns and mana costs in Super Arena.
- Similar to Michelle in Shooting mode, Space-leaping's bonuses erase every passing wave, crippling it's effects to become nearly non-existant.
- Outside of her insanely good team bonuses, she can feel underperforming, even less if there's not much investment to her.
- Judge of Abyss is very dependant on circumstances, not meeting said circumstances and/or preventing it from happening cuts her damage potential considerably.
- Hard-countered if she's inflicted with ailments that prevent her from casting skills, delaying Space-leaping's full potential.
Team Bonuses Edit
- Intense ATK Formation (IAF1): Attacks have a 30% chance to Focus an enemy, deal 250% increased damage to Focused enemy. (Metheus, Carlyle, Sweeney, Valentine).
- Secret of Dolls (SoD): When about to die, remain at 1HP and become invincible for 5 seconds, +100% Attack increase during the effect. (2/3 of Carlyle/Isabelle/Valentine).
- Overflowing HP: HP x2 (Valentine, Gryff, Metheus, AIN).